Monday, September 29, 2008

Well there's yer problem!


Looks ta mysel' that ya gotta git that thar obstrucshon outta yer manyfold!...

Anymore my projects are becoming few and far between. The truck runs almost too well (dang Toyota), we don't have a garage for me to build anything cool in, and the apartment complex frowns on table-saws in the living room. However, Tiff was complaining that the vacuum didn't suck, and so we had surgery on the front porch. It was touch and go for a while, but the dirt devil lives to suck another day!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I've got projects you can work on. Come visit anytime. It looks like you need some type of plumber's snake or some extra strength Drano!

Matthew said...

You're more than welcome to helping me fix up my house. I've got landscaping to be done, need to dig up sprinkler heads and figure out if they work, replace the glass on my back door, shampoo carpet, install light fixtures, lay down flooring, and much more! Take your pick, I've got it. By the way, nice pink camping chair.

Unknown said...

Good thing you did all that work on the bikes growing up. Congratulations on graduating to vaccums and getting it fixed. Great Job!!!! Mom

Matthew said...

Less dirt-playing, more blogging.

Jessica Madsen said...

WE MISS YOU IN UTAH!!!