Monday, August 3, 2009

Blessings

We had the opportunity to head out West for almost two weeks in July. During our time in Utah, Kayla was able to receive her name and a blessing by Braden. I am very grateful to have a husband who worthily holds the priesthood and can perform that blessing. He is a wonderful father and husband and he did a great job.

Our little family!

I'm thankful that my parents and siblings were able to fly out from California for the blessing.

Many people in Braden's family were able to be there too to participate in the blessing. It was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone.

My amazing friends and their husbands came from all over the place to share this day with us.

A huge thanks to Pam and Reed for hosting everyone. We had quite the group at their home. It was a wonderful day and I am so grateful to everyone who came and supported us.

This gospel is amazing and I know that we have eternal families. My life is filled with so much joy and I thank my Father in Heaven every day for the many blessings He has given me.

4 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, she is BEAUTIFUL! I love that last picture of her. So sweet and peaceful!

Chad and Carole said...

Darn, we really wish we could've been there too. She is beautiful, I agree.

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to have time to spend with you. Thank you so much for coming out to see us. I hope y'all are doing well.

Nathan said...

Congratulations, guys! We just had our first in May. Babies are ... nocturnal. :-)

Hey, do you guys have contact information for Patty Pearson? You can reach me at nathan000000@yahoo.com