Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kayla is (over) 6 months!

This is really, really late, but here are her 6-month stats:

Weight: 14 lbs. 11 oz.
Length: 25 3/4 in.

At the time of her appointment, which was two days before she turned six months old (and the day before we headed to California for Thanksgiving), she was "in the 24th percentile on just about everything" according to the doctor. Yes, she's still little. But with all the food she is eating, she's getting bigger every day!
We love you, Kayla!



On a side note, this is a picture my mom sent me a while back of me when I was a baby. Although I don't think I was six months old yet in this one, I think there may be a slight resemblance...

5 comments:

Jesse said...

She's adorable, and yes there might be a slight resemblance! :)

Randi said...

you look so similar!! both cute babies :)

The Schroeder Family said...

Ah yeah a slight resemblance...I thought they were both pictures of Kayla.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures and cute leg warmers I see on her!

Lindsey said...

Definitely a resemblance! How fun. I love comparing pics of the parents and the child. Adorable!