Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mustache March!


March is a time to celebrate!  It brings the end of winter, leprechauns, and most importantly - Tiffany's birthday.  To mark the magnanimity of this wonderful month, I am growing a mustache.  I've started out with a full-grown beard, as Tiffany won't allow me to grow the soup-strainer unaccompanied by the rest of my facial hair (I think she's afraid it would get lonely as an island on my upper-lip - she's always so considerate).  But now I have a dilemma: come March 31st what should my mustache look like?  The possibilities are endless!!  In order to decide, I need the help of YOU, the PID reader.  In the sidebar, you will see a survey, of the mustache that I should try to emulate when it comes time to carve a beautiful specimen onto my face.  Here are the possibilities (feel free to provide any other suggestions in the comments):

Ned Flanders

Hulk Hogan

The Dread Pirate Roberts

Bandit

Ambrose Burnside

The poll closes at 11:59 pm on 3/30, so get in your votes!  Thanks for your input, and remember - every vote counts!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Although Ambrose Burnside looks quite charming, my vote is to SHAVE IT ALL OFF!
(every party has a pooper and that pooper is me!)

James said...

We suggest a morphing stache...start big and gradually ease into the dread pirate size. This way, you will be able to experience all that each has to offer and you won't be limiting yourself. Really, the possibilities are endless! (Jen & James)