Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Late April Fool's Joke

Today we woke up to this:

I think that's a pretty mean trick; especially since when I checked the weather before Braden left for work and it showed sunny skies all day. I was thinking, "Woohoo! We'll go to the park. Perfect!" Not so sunny and not so warm.

We've already had a rough week. Sunday night Kayla was having difficulty breathing and was up every few hours coughing and wheezing. I took her to the doctor on Monday and she has ear infections in both ears and RSV. So now she's on antibiotics for the ears and albuterol for the wheezing. And now it's too cold to play outside, too bad she doesn't understand that (she keeps standing at the door trying to get out). Time to break out the finger paints!

A very tired and sick girl on the 500-yard drive home from the pharmacy.
Luckily she is feeling much better now.

3 comments:

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

What a mean trick!

The Petersen Family said...

Poor Kayla! That is so sad. I hate seeing kids sick. And I am done with the cold/snow! I can't believe you got snow! That is a mean trick!

Chad and Carole said...

RSV is scary. I'm glad you took her in. Boo to the snow. I've had it too. Bring on the sun and warmth.