Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter this year. Last year we were traveling back from Boston after attending MIT's open house for incoming LGOs. This year, though, we were able to enjoy a very sunny Saturday by going for a hike and grilling hot dogs for dinner. On Sunday Kayla had tons of fun finding plastic eggs with candy surprises inside, eating a delicious breakfast, going to Church, and having a yummy Easter dinner with family and friends, along with another Easter egg hunt. Kayla devoured all the candy she could find. Luckily several pounds of candy doesn't make her sick! Here are some pictures from the weekend...


Kayla with her Easter basket. She ripped into the Cadbury egg right away. Great breakfast!

Some of the eggs Braden and I decorated on Saturday night after Kayla went to bed. Notice the four top eggs? One for each member of our family :)

Do you like these little guys? They are bunnies and chicks! The kiddos loved eating them too!

Looking for and finding more eggs. She was determined to get more of that candy goodness!

5 comments:

Charity said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I caught the subtle hint : ).

Lindsey said...

I've been waiting for this announcement! Literally, I have been reading every one of your posts with a "fine- toothed comb" searching for this big news. :-) Yippee, Congrats! Alright, now for the details. When's your due date?

The Maughan-sters said...

Yay!!!! :) Congrats guys!!! I'm w/ Linds, we want details ;) Hope you are feeling well

The Petersen Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I am very happy for you guys :) I hope you are feeling well and not too sick. I can't wait for me details too!

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Congratulations! What a fun, creative way to let your loyal blog readers know. Yes, please share the details. I want to know your due date as well!