Friday, March 2, 2012

Snow Day


New England winters are terrible.  At least, that's what everyone said.  This year, however, we've only had a few snowy days.  This morning there was still snow on the ground from last night so I decided to bundle us up and play before the snow melts and winter is over.  Kayla had fun - although apparently two pairs of socks aren't very warm in rain boots - and ran around as much as she could in all her gear.  Logan stayed warm in his great snow suit.  I just enjoyed taking pictures of the kiddos and tried to forget how messy our apartment was when we left to enjoy the snow.  Our adventure ended when Kayla decided her feet were too cold and gloves made too hard to climb on the playground. 

Snow Princess in her castle

Going down the slide is even more fun in the snow

This is how Logan spent the morning
My little snow bunnies!

2 comments:

DeCaires Family said...

What a cute little miss! And....I love that snow suit! Glad you are getting some good use out of it. The one piece is wonderful isn't it!

Melanie said...

For the record, Boston weather has been warmer than Seattle this winter on a regular basis. I'm so jealous I don't think we can actually be friends anymore. What's worse is that I know we'll move back East and the winters will go back to their usual terrible selves. I am mad!