Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally!

Some of you may already know and this may be news to others of you, but we have a little announcement to make...
Hooray!!!


I feel so blessed to have a wonderfully supportive husband. Especially during pregnancy when things have been kinda rough at times. Braden has been so patient when I was nauseous during those first 14 weeks and I never wanted to make dinner. He made special trips to the grocery store to get me my craving of the moment. He even let me use his Nalgene bottle as a barf-bag on a bus ride in Japan (and yes, he still uses it...we ran it through the dish-washer of course!). And he has never complained. This is true love! I honestly don't know what I did to deserve to have my Mr. Amazing, but I thank my Heavenly Father for Braden daily.
(I had to have a plug for Braden because he really is incredible -- did you see the couch?! -- and I know he is going to be a fantastic father!)

Here's a picture of our baby at 17 weeks...


Isn't that profile just so cute?! We get to have another ultrasound in another 8 weeks to check on some stuff. We're excited to be parents and so grateful for this opportunity!
(We'll try to get more pictures up if our scanner starts cooperating...)

16 comments:

Jesse said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Keep us updated.

Carrie Wood said...

Congratulations again. I hope things go well with your next ultrasound, too. Now you get to work on choosing between Gertrude and Delphinia. Good luck with that.

Carrie Wood said...

Oh...am I allowed to come to your blog? You can go to ours:
goodsonthewoods.blogspot.com

DeCaires Family said...

Congrats! I need your email address..I don't have it. Found this on Craigslist today and thought it may be something you want: http://peoria.craigslist.org/fuo/959304601.html

You may be able to get it for cheap since they need it gone by this weekend. The best part....you don't have to borrow someones truck to get it!

Marcus Lane said...

congrats to you! all grown up

Kara said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Being parents is the best!! Congrats again!! Are you guys going to find out!?

The Schroeder Family said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats! I'm so excited for you both!

Samantha said...

Tiffany! Wow! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! You guys will be such great parents! I miss you. I just arrived back in California for Christmas. Could you email me your cell number so we can catch up? samantha.f.floyd@gmail.com

Ariel said...

You guys that is such fantastic news. I can't wait to meet little baby Balls! I also wanted you to know we are having a WJ party at Angie Bell's house on Dec. 27th. If you can make it let me know and will give you the details. Or you can check out Braden's email. We sent him an invite a while back. Again, CONGRATS!!!

Emily said...

Finally is right! I've been waiting for this blog post for a while! And that little baby profile is so cute! Tiff are you in Danville for Christmas this year? If so we should get together!

Jessica Madsen said...

That is the cutest little profile we've ever seen!!! We are so excited for the two of you! And we hope it's a boy so he and Miley can get married;) Good luck! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Hang in there.

ariannet said...

Congrats! That's super exciting! Babies are the best!

Audrey Henderson said...

tears rolling down my cheeks right now.. from the bottom of my uber sensitive heart i love your baby ultrasound so so much

Christy Gunnell said...

That is so amazing to see the profile so clearly. Congrats again you guys!!! Can't wait to see you and your prego belly at Rach's wedding hopefully!

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!