Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day today. After the fog in Peoria lifted this afternoon Kayla and I went for a long walk to enjoy the sunshine. It is so nice to be able to go outside without a coat on again! Kayla enjoys going for walks for the first 20 minutes then she sleeps for the remainder of it.

Kayla doing her "scrunch-nose". Her favorite new face to make.

Enjoying her peas, green beans, and avocado for dinner...had to be a green dinner tonight!

We ended the day with some green rice crispy treats. Last year I drizzled green and milk chocolate on the top and so it looked really awesome. I was going to do that again tonight, but after taking care of a sick husband for two days (while trying to NOT get sick myself) as well as running after a very active 9 1/2 month old, I'm exhausted so no fancy stuff here. Maybe next year...

1 comment: