Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Kayla, Logan, and I went to two Halloween parties this year - one at the church and one at a friend's place.  We didn't get a lot of pictures because I was busy juggling two kids by myself.  Kayla really got into the trick-or-treating this year.  After she got candy at one house I asked her if she had said "thank you".  "No" was her response.  I reminded her that she needed to say thank you, but I don't think it stuck with her.  Oh dear.  Here are some pictures of the adventures:

Kayla taught Logan what Halloween was all about.
Happy little monster!
Strawberry princess doing a curtsey.
"All mine!" 
I went to the Halloween party as a dead explosives technician.  (I was told to dress up, but when I showed up there weren't many other adults in costume.  At least I was a bunny! ;) )
Trick-or-treating craziness!  Can you find Kayla?
Good thing her jacket from 2 years ago matches her dress!
Kayla was a little worn out from all the running around.

No comments: