Friday, August 22, 2008

One word: Awesomeness



This last week I went up to Aurora Illinois with my job at Caterpillar, and I must say it was pretty awesome. At the plant I work at we make engines, most of which go into either over the road trucks, generators, boats, or (relatively) smaller equipment. It is pretty cool, but in Aurora, they make some of the BIG stuff. Namely excavators, wheel loaders, and landfill and soil compactors. As part of my trip, I got to DRIVE the beautiful piece of machinery pictured above (one like it, I didn't have my camera). It was SWEET! I got 'er going about 17 mph, and I tell you what, these things turn on a dime! This was definitely a benefit of working for CAT!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Do they let you take it home? My neighbor has some weeds that need to be 'dozed!