Saturday, August 30, 2008

For the Birds

So, if you've been following the blog, you probably know about the blackbird. Well, Tiff was running the other day, and it got her, now all I can figure is she's turning into bird.



We were putting together our new futon, and the urge to take up wings and fly overcame her. Then, we were walking in a parking lot and all of the sudden Tiff shouts out "it's a frog!"



The thing was barely the size of my thumbnail! And against a gray background! Incredible! Precision vision like that is only seen in the grand raptors of the sky, and I'm pretty sure she was about to swoop down and have a snack, because it was all I could do to restrain her. But don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on her...

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I like your googles.

Ryan said...

I mean goggles.

ariannet said...

Hi Braden! I found you through the blogging social network-its been forever! Looks like you are doing well, what a cute wife you have! Come check out my blog-it'd be fun to keep in touch!

Annie

DeCaires Family said...

I had to leave a comment because you guys are so funny! Just know we'll get you next time in Ultimate Frisbee. You can look on our blog and spy on a bunch of people in the ward...it's the best!